"One Day of Hell 9/11" - Dave Bray USA
9/11 was "One Day of Hell for all Americans"
But on 9/12 we all stood United.
In Loving Memory of Tommy Renfroe 1957-2006
Tommy originally wrote "One Day of Hell" for the Survivors of 9/11.
He sadly passed before having the song recorded.
With the help of his family, it is my honor to be able to bring his dream to reality.
Tommy Renfroe was a true patriot. We hope we made you proud Tommy!
“So long as they speak your name, you shall never die.”
Special Thanks To:
Kristi Renfroe - Tommy's Daughter
Alden Funkhouser of FnP Productions
iTunes Download Here: https://apple.co/3idVCKx
Spotify : https://spoti.fi/3jSaeja
Official Merchandise: https://bit.ly/35fu6Zw
New Album "Music On A Mission" available here: https://apple.co/2PEzPgx
Book Dave Bray USA: Becky@DaveBrayUSA.com
Dave Bray USA Official Merchandise Available At: www.davebrayusa.com/shop
Write to Me!!
Dave Bray USA
2150 White St.
PO Box 7096
York, PA 17404
Dave Bray USA - Patriotic Entertainer
Dave Bray USA is a United States Veteran. He served in the US Navy as an 8404 FMF Corpsman for the 2nd Battalion/2nd Marines, (Sniper PLT), stationed out of Camp Lejeune, NC.
Dave is now a national touring musician, singer and songwriter, and has dedicated his musical career to supporting U.S. Veterans, Active Duty Military, Fire, Police and First Responders.
He considers his music a continuation of his service and uses his powerful voice to Honor our American Heroes.
Dave's new album, "MUSIC ON A MISSION" is available on iTunes and includes his breakout single, "Last Call," a heart touching tribute to Fallen Police and their Families.
"Last Call" has brought peace to families, comfort to survivors and strength to those still holding that thin blue line.
LAST CALL VIDEO https://youtu.be/GDVklooaXyM
"Stay the Course... Finish the Fight... & Never Surrender!!!" -Dave Bray USA
Music Available: iTunes, Amazon, & Spotify
As featured on
- Pineville, LA Police say officer shot himself and patrol car, then claimed he was ambushed
- Former Jasper resident and two others killed in west Texas crash
- Man dead and woman wounded following Tyler County disturbance
- Two men injured in shooting incident near Burkeville
- Milam resident undergoing treatment following auto pedestrian accident
- Brookeland business burglary under investigation
- UPDATE - Jasper PD says suspects have been identified
- JISD staffer tests C-19 positive, another quarantined, no contact with students
- Car burns west of Jasper
- The “Dark Web Cannibal” receives 40 year federal prison sentence