Firemen from both the Roganville and Tri-Community Fire Departments  responded to the report of a fire at the home of Jessica Simmons on County Road 431 in the Roganville Community on Wednesday evening and within a short time had brought the blaze under control.

Firemen were called to the location shortly after 8:00 and arrived to find flames in the left end of the wood frame structure and immediately went to work battling the blaze.

It is still unknown what sparked the blaze. No injuries resulted from the incident.