Slow and steady was the pace on Monday as a pair of heavy haulers took a tight turn in downtown Newton. The 18-wheelers were hauling what appeared to be equipment used in the petrochemical industry. As they approached the 90 degree left turn at the Courthouse Square to continue westbound on Highway 190, other drivers were very cooperative and gave them plenty of room to maneuver the tight corner.
- ‘Super Meth’ now being found in East Texas, Woodville man under federal indictment
- People swarm Lake Sam Rayburn for Independence Day
- Young child drowned in Toledo Bend on Friday
- Active Coronavirus cases suddenly jump in Jasper & Newton Counties
- Bolivar beachgoers ignoring County Judge’s orders
- Three arrested in Vernon Parish child abuse case
- Committee seeks to have high speed internet provided to all of Jasper County
- Several people rescued on Rayburn after storm causes water to overtake boats
- JISD approves computer purchase, prepares for another possible school closure
- Major accident on Hwy 87 north of Newton
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.