Hope everyone is staying healthy. This Covid-19 has caused problems here around the courthouse. Hope everyone is getting better. Received a call from Indian Lake about some pot belly pigs. Seems they have been getting out and rooting up the neighbor’s property. When owners husband gets home, they will be put up. Pigs are too big for wife to do anything with. Received a report of a man that had his back window shot out of his truck. He did! Two sides to the story. Nobody hurt, thank God. Deputy White still getting statements. Charges pending. We had so many calls about kids on ATV’s and in pickups tearing up county roads mud grubbing. It’s going to cost a lot of money if we catch you doing this. Our county commissioners spend lots of money keeping up our roads. It aint cheap. Sorry so short this week. Gotta go. Thought for the week: “Your future is shaped by your dreams, stop wasting time and go to sleep.” Ya’ll have a great week and if we can help, just holler. God Bless.
- Silsbee theft and drug suspects arrested in Tyler County
- Deputies arrest unclothed woman carrying a baby and meth
- Woman charged with hitting child and parents with a car in Beaumont
- Teenager shot in the Buna area
- Newton native accused of hitting child and parents freed from jail on bond
- Minor injuries in Tuesday afternoon crash
- Long time Jasper businesswoman and community leader Emma Jane Stephenson dead at 82
- Seed packets from China showing up in our area
- Jasper ISD introduces new and returning employees
- Woman seriously injured in Warren
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.