Wow! What a crazy week around here. Let’s get to it.
We received a call from a lady off FM 255. She said she was doing CPR on her husband. He was half in the water and half out. Deputy Hopson was first officer on the scene, and he did CPR until First Responders arrived. Mr. Daniel Olexy didn’t make it. Remember the family in your prayers.
I received a call from a lady who stated her brother spread gas all around her house and shop. She said he had 5 gallons of gas and a 12-gauge shotgun with him. He was barricaded in the shop and huffing gas. I contacted Deweyville Fire Department and our office. We negotiated with him for a couple of hours. Didn’t work. He started a fire in the shop and Deweyville Fire put it out. Make a long story short, we made a forced entry and arrested him. Special thanks to Deweyville Fire and Chief Mark’s guys.
House fire on FM 363 was an arson. No electricity hooked up to the house. Owner had 4 or 5 guns in the house. They went through the remains and no guns found. Any information on this arson would be appreciated. Information will get you a get out of jail free card.
Received a report where a tool belt full of electrical tools was stolen. The belt had about $2500.00 worth of tools on it. Stolen from FM 363 near Bleakwood.
Gotta go. Thought for the week: My mind says chocolate and wine, my jeans say for the love of God, eat a salad. Ya’ll have a great week. If we can help, just holler. God Bless.